Mountaineering Federation of the Novosibirsk region (FAIS NSO) traditionally organises a Mountaineering Championship on may holidays (from April 26 to may 12) included in the calendar plan of the Department of Physical culture and Sports of the Novosibirsk region.
Republic of Altai, the North Chuya ridge, the valley of Aktru, alpinist camp Aktru.
In the camp we have all conditions for events of this level. Participants are accommodated in warm houses, 3 meals a day are organized in the canteen. For theoretical classes and seminars we have a methodical class. Practical trainings are carried out on the rock and ice relief near the camp. A forty-minute walk from the camp on the natural terrain there is an equipped rock laboratory with routes from the 3rd to the 7th category of complexity. Snow and ice classes are held on the glacier Small Aktru, an hour’s walk from the camp.
26 April to 12 May
Bus departures from the club “Zenit” Spartak str. 8/6-26.04 at 20-00 (local time) and arrives back to Novosibirsk 12.05 at 08-00.
Makarov Oleg Nikolaevich
Senior trainer - the head of the camp
Sergeyev Victor Platonovich
Responsible for security
Volichenko Sergey Konstantinovich
The head of SP group
Barausov Ivan Vyacheslavovich
Cherdantsev Alexey Igorevich
Karlin Sergey Fedorovich
Pintusov Anton Nikolaevich
The price includes:
- Transfer Novosibirsk — Kuray — Novosibirsk (bus)
- Kurai-Aktru (ZIL-131)
- Accommodation in houses (heating)
- 3 meals a day (canteen)
- A dry ration for climbing (high-altitude ration)
- Responsible for security, instructor support.
- Training programs: NP-1, NP-2, SP, SS
- Admission tests according to the stage of training.
- Insurance (mountaineering): E — transportation (helicopter) medical security + accident case – the amount of 35000$
The price does not include:
- Transfer Novosibirsk-Kurai-Novosibirsk
- Bath 8-10 people-1500 rubles per hour
- Rental of personal and public equipment
As part of the training activities the educational process will be carried out in accordance with the stage of improvement, according to the established rules.
Educational groups will be formed: NP-1, NP-2, SP-1, SP-2, SS.
For those who just want to relax, the program is developed: sightseeing tours, visits to the glacier Small Aktru and Big Aktru, trekking to the Blue lake and the Teacher pass, interesting lectures on glaciology.
We will not let you get bored and hope you will love the mountains.
We will try to do our job professionally.