Price: For a Group of 2-4 people-45,000 rubles/person
a group of 5 people-the cost of 35,000 rubles/person
Instructor services: a group of up to 8 people-6000 rubles per day, training and climbing.
The price of individual programs as well as mountaineering and tourist activities, children’s camps, reception of organised groups of athletes (skyrunning, ski tour, freeride etc) is established by agreement.
Type of program: Mountain climbing school
Region: Russia, Altai mountains
Insurance: RUB 30000 (mountaineering, E – transportation by helicopter + medical service )
All year round. From 01 January to 31 December. Individual programs are also possible.
Aktru region, and Altai in general have a tremendous number of natural attractions. Here you will see waterfalls, lakes, relict forests, glaciers and of course summits of the mountains!
Aktru Alpinist camp is one of the oldest in Russia and the oldest in the Altai region, the camp was opened in 1938.
It has a well-developed infrastructure: a tent camp, a dining room, showers, a bathhouse, a cafe, and also an emergency camp is based on the territory.
Meeting of participants at the airport of Novosibirsk. Transfer: Novosibirsk — the settlement of Aktash, Altai Republic
The road to the alpinist camp Aktru. Accommodation.
An overview of the area. Access to the Small Aktru glacier. Training in mountaineering skills.
Exit to Blue lake glacier Big Aktru (the height of 2840m).
Acclimatisation ascent to the pass Uchitel (3000m height).
Climbing to the top of the Dome of Three Lakes, 1B difficulty category (height 3550m).
Day of rest. Bathhouse.
Exit to the Blue lake glacier Big Aktru. Overnight in tents (height 2840m).
Climbing to the top of Aktru. 2A-3A difficulty category (height 4044m).
Day of rest. Bathhouse.
Descent from the camp “Aktru”. Transfer: settlement of Aktash, Altai Republic — the city of Novosibirsk.
The price includes:
- Transfer Novosibirsk — camp “Aktru” — Novosibirsk
- Accommodation in 2 and 4-bed rooms with heating.
- Meals 3 times a day, a dry ration for climbing.
- Work of the guide (instructor) – Sokolov G. A., Makarov O. N.
- Compulsory insurance, with a guarantee of evacuation by helicopter.
- Group equipment (rope, ice screws, GPS, walkie-talkies)
- Banya (2 times)
The price does not include:
- Air flight to Novosibirsk.
- Improving living conditions: VIP-house – for 5 people (toilet, shower, sink, kitchen, gas stove, refrigerator, dishes). Cost – 10 000 rubles per day.
- Individual guide-instructor: for 1-2 people – 5 000 rubles per day.
- Services of bath and laundry
- Cafe-bar (tea, coffee, drinks, chocolate, cakes, alcoholic drinks)
- Rental of personal climbing equipment
Participants will be trained according to the program of FAR NP-1:
– ice classes;
– rock classes;
– mountaineering technics;
– first aid in emergencies.
You will climb to the top of the Dome of Three Lakes and receive a certificate and a badge “Alpinist of Russia”.
Additionally, you can have an “Alpinist book” (300r.) and make a mark on the passed training programs, tests on practical exercises and all the summits reached during the program.
All participants will be prepared for more difficult climbing on the 3rd and 2nd category of mountaineering.
On the calendar programs in May, August and November you will be able to enter further training program NP-2, SP.