Aktru alpinist camp is the oldest mountaineering camp in Altai. It was founded in 1938 on the basis of Tomsk State University near the hydrometeorological station created here by the famous glaciologist and climber Mikhail Vladimirovich Tronov.
From 1953 to 1969 it was the main sports training base for climbers in Siberia.
Since 2000, the camp Aktru renewed its activities.
Every year the camp organises the program of Mountain rescue and a School for training instructors.
All year round Mountaineering Federation of Novosibirsk and Tomsk regions (“FAIS NSO” and “FAS TO”) conduct mountaineering activities of regional and national level on the basis of the camp Aktru.
Every year since 2012 in August we organise one of our mountaineering camps.
We invite the alpinists in the following classes: NP-1, NP-2, SP. Quantitative composition is:
– 4 compartments of NP-1 (40 people);
– 2 compartments NP-2 (12);
– 2 compartments of SP (10 people).
For NP-1: 18000 rubles (accommodation in houses)
For NP-2, SP: 20,000 rubles
The price includes:
- Accommodation in houses
- 3 meals a day (in the dining room)
- Training and climbing according to the sports category
- Registration of sports documents.
- Transfer: Kurai-Aktru-Kurai
The price does not include:
- Insurance (mountain climbing)
- Transfer Novosibirsk-Kurai-Novosibirsk
- Bath 8-10 people-1500 rubles per hour
- Rental of personal and public equipment
Transfer Novosibirsk-Kurai-Novosibirsk can be organised on request. Transport passes through the cities of Barnaul and Gorno-Altaysk, where it is possible to arrive for nonresident participants.
Makarov Oleg Nikolaevich
Senior trainer - the head of the camp
Sergeyev Victor Platonovich
Responsible for security
Volichenko Sergey Konstantinovich
Cherdantsev Alexey Igorevich
Pintusov Anton Nikolaevich
Karlin Sergey Fedorovich
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
You should submit an application through the site and make a prepayment of 50% of the cost of the tour no later than 1 (one) month before the start of the change with the guarantee of a place and no later than 2 days, subject to availability.
In the application, be sure to mention the dates in which you plan to go: 07.08-19.08.
Please, arrive at the set time before the beginning of classes without delay.
- Sports documents corresponding to the stage of training (Certificate “badge climber RF” for NP-2 book climber and classification book for SP);
- Insurance policy, sport-mountaineering (not less than 300 thousand rubles) for the period of change of the camp (Insurance can be arranged on site in the Alpine camp on REQUEST);
- Medical certificate on the absence of contraindications to climbing;
- Сlimbing equipment according to the training stage. Equipment rental is available at the Alpine camp.